棋牌游戏实用对话及情景句(一)
棋牌相信很多人都玩过,但是英语中应该怎么样表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于棋牌游戏实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家
1 棋牌游戏 (一)
Abe: Have you got any hobbies?
阿贝:你有什么业余爱好吗?
Cyril: Yes, I'm fond of playing chess.
西里尔:有,我喜欢下棋。
Abe: Let's play chess.
阿贝:我们下盘国际象棋吧。
Cyril: But I haven't played chess for a long time.
西里尔:我好长时间没下了。
Abe: That's all right. I'm a beginner. I've just learnt how to play.
阿贝:没事。我是个初学者,我刚学会怎么下。
Cyril: Look, there's a chessboard. Those two men have already finished playing.
西里尔:瞧,那儿有一个棋盘。那两个人刚刚下完。
(After they have played for a few minutes.)
(下了几分钟之后。)
Abe: You're a very good player.
阿贝:你下得真好。
Cyril: Not really, but once I won a prize.
西里尔:不是特别好,不过我曾经获过奖。
Abe: So did I. I won a prize last week but it was a prize for beginners.
阿贝:我也得过。我上周得了个入门级选手奖。
Cyril: My prize was for the best player in the country. Now let's start playing chess seriously.
西里尔:我得的奖是全国最佳选手奖。现在让我们好好下一盘吧。
实用情景句型
1. Have you got any hobbies?
你有什么业余爱好吗?
What are your hobbies?
你有什么业余爱好?
What kind of hobbies do you have?
你有什么业余爱好?
Do you have any special interests other than your job?
你有什么业余爱好?
Are you interested in swimming?
你对游泳感兴趣吗?
Do you have any interests in Chess?
你对国际象棋感兴趣吗?
When did she pick up this hobby?
她什么时候有这个爱好的?
When did she own this hobby?
她什么时候有这个爱好的?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
您在闲暇时间都喜欢做些什么?
What would you like to do in your free time?
您在闲暇时间都喜欢做些什么?
2. Yes, I'm fond of playing chess.
有,我喜欢下棋。
I'm interested in playing chess.
我喜欢下棋。
I'm keen on playing chess.
我喜欢下棋。
I like playing chess.
我喜欢下棋。
I don't care for that.
我对那个不感兴趣。
I'm not interested in it.
我对那个不感兴趣。
I don't like it.
我对那个不感兴趣。
That's not my cup of tea.
我对那个不感兴趣。
It doesn't appeal to me.
我对那个不感兴趣。
Has no attraction for me.
我对那个不感兴趣。
3. Let's play chess.
我们下盘国际象棋吧。
Do you want to play a game of chess with me?
下盘棋如何?
How about playing chess?
下盘棋如何?
4. But I haven't played chess for a long time.
我好长时间没下棋了。
You are good at telling the facts. How did you lose the first nine (games)?
你很会实事求是。前9盘怎么输的?
You always caught my general with your cannon behind his knight.
你总是用你的马后炮打我的老将。
If I had played with him, I would have dealt with him as he dealt with me, catching his general (or checkmating him) with my cannon behind my knight.
如果我和他下,我就以其人之道还治其人之身——也打他个马后炮来捉老将。
You are always firing belated shots.
你总是爱来马后炮。
5. I'm a beginner.
我是个初学者。
I've just learnt.
我是个初学者。
I'm a tyro.
我是个初学者。
I'm a learner.
我是个初学者。
6. You're a good player.
你下得真好。
You are really good at playing.
你很擅长下棋。
You really do well in playing.
你很擅长下棋。
You don't have to be a winner in order to enjoy it.
下棋为娱乐,不一定要争输赢。
Why don't you leave the matter at that until you win at last each time?
那么你每次为什么非要赢才肯善罢甘休呢?
7. Once I won a prize.
我曾经获过奖。
I have won a prize before.
我之前获过奖。
Once I was very good at it.
我曾经很擅长。
Of the ten games, I won the last (one).
下10盘,我赢了最后一盘。
8. So did I.
我也得过。
Me too.
我也得过。
I also won a prize.
我也获过奖。