旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达

发布者:凉月入秋 时间:2022-11-18 18:15

以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

B:I think so,too.

B:我也这么认为。

A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么计划?

B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

B:Yes , it's also very famous.

B:是的,它也很有名。

A:Right. You can visit it.

A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

Conversation 2

A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.

A:明十三陵就在前面了。

B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?

B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?

A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.

A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。

B:There seem to be four of each kind.

B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。

A:That's right.

A:对了。

B:Whose tomb are we going to see?

B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?

A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.

A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。

B:When was this tomb excavated?

B:这个陵墓是什么时间发掘的?

A:Work started in May 1956 and was completed the following year.

A:1956年5月工程开始,次年完成的。

B:Is this tomb the largest of all?

B:这是最大的一个吗?

A:It's difficult to say. But judging from the comparatively short time it took to complete, it must be one of the smaller ones.

A:很难说。但从完工所用这么短的时间来看,它一定是较小的一个。

B:Have you excavated all the tombs in this area?

B:你们把这一地区的陵墓都发掘了吗?

A:No,I'm afraid not. It's a very hard job.

A:恐怕还没有。这是项艰巨的工作。

Conversation 3

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宫太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房间也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我们现在很幸运。

B:I think so.

B:我也这么认为。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部